Sunday, April 21, 2013

Dying

For my cousin, yesterday is a memorable day for him and his wife. The wedding are symbol of their love. Families around the city come to celebrate together and praying for their wedding are long lasting. In malay we say as ''Setia hujung nyawa'' like that. Haha. For me, yesterday also is very fantastic moment. Its just for 30% over 100%. haha. I was break up by my very beautiful girlfriend. Hahaha. I do crying, yeahh! no lie. Its just too hurt you know, too hurt. I send her a morning text, she reply with breaking up text. I never felt like that before because I never in love. such her love you know. She is very funny girl, easy to get weird together, lover even sometimes make me mad. haha. But I do love her than anyone I have loved before.  I'm not to perfect, I don't know which part that I'm doing wrong. I really really fucking damn love her. Maybe, she cant see that because we are just to far away. We never dated yet. But we don't have to do that when it comes to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment